HEY GUYS! So this last year I’ve really enjoyed trying out tons of new recipes and sharing them on social for anyone who wants to try! I love to encourage my friends to cook! In the past, I would improvise with several healthy ingredients and it would turn out decent sometimes, sometimes not so much. I actually started cooking a lot when I began partnering with HelloFresh. This is a fairly healthy food service that delivers a box of 2-3 meals every week to your door step; all ingredients measured out, recipe card inside, good to go. The more I followed these recipes, the more confident I became, and I began to learn which ingredients worked well with each other and kind of began creating my own spin on things. If you feel like any of the following applies to you: “I’m an awful cook”, “I don’t have time to cook for my family”, “I hate going to the grocery store and planning out ingredients ahead of time”, “I need new ideas for healthy and quick recipes,” THEN a meal delivery service may be the right choice for you! I’ll just say a few additional pieces before I dive right into the real reason you’re here: EASY AND FUN HF FRESH RECIPES!!
Things I love about HelloFresh:
1) Rapid Butternut Squash Agnolotti with Kale in a Sage Brown Butter Sauce
2) Argentine Chimichurri Steak with a Sweet Potato, Poblano, and Tomato Jumble
3) Shrimp and Zucchini Ribbons with Basil Oil over Jasmine Rice
4) Korean Beef Bibimbap with Zucchini, Mushrooms, and Carrot
5) Chicken Pineapple Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo and Southwestern Spices